The perfect Denim Jacket, Dress and Jeans!

Please let me introduce to one of my favourite websites; Zaful.  Lets get straight into something we can all relate too! And that is denim. Denim jackets, Denim dresses and Jeans!

I loved the idea of writing about something that both men and women own and love, because I think that Zaful is a website for everyone, whether you like the basics or the bizarre. Zaful is your one-stop shop for fashion's most exciting and edgy apparel. The afforadable collections of clothing can meet and exceed your visions for this season and next season's trends while always maintaining an exceptional quality of design and the actual making of the pieces is fatastic, so you can always rely on your Zaful products. The whole website for Zaful is inspired by fashion forward and modern women, because it is not just about clothing, but also about collecting points so you can feel like a valid member of the community and it is about bringing your friends into the scene, so the fun never ends with Zaful fashion. 
 Denim has been and I think, always will be extremely popular. Trends from different come in and out but denim reamains a constant with slight changes. Changes like ripped jeans or flares everywhere in sight. You can have top denim or bottom denim or just head to toe if youre brave like Justin and Brittany. 

To find some great fashion pieces that are denim then I would go to ZafulDenim jackets are timeless, but are also getting really unique, beacause you can personalise them any way you want and it can be one of the most comfortable and versatile items that one can wear.
Below are some of my favourites from Zaful which have their own signature look and all that can be worn with many different outfits.
The first jacket below is my all time favourite style, because it is light and the best thing to wear in summer, because you will not over heat, but when you're going into the evevings, having denim over your arms can make you feel a lot better. The worn look is also a great nod to the 1980s, so you don't have to look to put together on those long summer days. 

The middle jacket is also another great example of a jacket everyone should own, but for the Winter and Autumn (Fall in you're American) months. The lambs wool that lines the jacket is perfect keeping you toasty while the denim will look really cool with the dark Winter Colours. 

The last Denim jacket from Zaful is the bizarre I metioned earlier in the post, because WOW! It's pretty out there and I understand that it isn't for everyone, but sometimes you need to get a statement piece to finish your wardrobe. 

In my head I put together an outfit which will go so many denim outfits, but it does follow my love for the Parisian style so it is classic ad simple. On Zaful, you will find everything you want, so to go with a great denim jacket, I would add a vintage white shirt. You can not go wrong that! Trust me. 
With this look, I would add some really classic flats which are really popular at the moment, especially with the designers like Dior.
 This is just one way I would style a denim jacket, but you could also wear a high neck black top, skirt and Doc Martins for a 90s look, but the possibilities are endless. 
I hope you have enjoyed my first Zaful blog post in my series, so you can share the love. 
You really should check them out and all the quirks on their website!


Follow Zaful's social media to keep up to date!



No comments