Busy Life. Day to Night.


Wow! We all have busy lives, I don't know about you, but I never feel like life is slowing down and my 'list' of things to do is never getting smaller. And it has gotten to the point that my day is full, so I have to be able to go from day to night. I think we have all had a busy day and instead of going home and watching TV in pyjamas, we carry on our day into night! Whether it is a girls night or a lovely date, sometimes we need to transform our selves quickly and thoroughly!

If you would like to look effortlessly stylish and gorgeous then you could go for the classic Parisian style. Obviously, this isn't for everyone as we all have our own style and own way to express ourselves, however if in doubt, go classic! You can not go wrong! I think this picture sums up my thoughts very well even though I did not put it together. A good pair of jeans will make you look great (Especially your bum)  Good bum, good day some would say. I have talked about my trench coat previously on and I know that you can wear this morning, day or night and look great, but it so practical!



It gets to the end of the working day and you need to get ready for that evening do or maybe that all nighter, but you haven't got long, because there are a million other things that need doing. It might sound familiar. No need to worry! That outfit that you've been wearing for a while will serve you well! Time to get your heels on and take it to the next level. The picture below is an image i found on Pinterest and my word, those are some heels. Shoes like that are sexy, but not slutty, for want of a better word, so instantly you have gone from day to night, Maybe some red lipstick and some more perfume and voila, you look fabulous and classic. And my favourite part of the outfit is that I can be comfortable!

My favourite part of an outfit is accessories, because it really brings everything together, so I think its acceptable to spend a little bit more money on something special and something that you will wear everyday. I recently discovered a beautiful website called Au Rate, that sells quality jewellery like earrings which is solid gold. But something that is important to me, is that it is ethically sourced unlike so many companies. The necklace below is something that caught my eye as it would be perfect in my day to night outfit. 



How do you go from day to night? 

No comments