Benefit High Beam Review.


Wow, its been ages since I've done a makeup review. Makeup reviews are some of my favourite posts to read because I like to be informed before I buy a product, especially if it High end. (With a high end price) Unfortunately I don't have the money to get anything I take a fancy too otherwise my hoarder gene would come out in full force.

I have been meaning to do this review because I have had this highlighter for months, but that does mean I can paint a well informed image of the Benefit Product. If you have read my other reviews, you will know that Benefit is my favourite High end brand and this 'High Beam' highlighter has confirmed my love. However I admit I donnot have that much experience with highlighters like I do with other products. In my opinion I have a fair knowledge about concealers and mascaras, but I have used highlighters a lot less. I tried a powder highlighter which I did not like because y face looked so cakey even with the smallest amount, but as High Beam is in a liquid form you can dab some on your finger tips and gently smooth it over the high points of your face.

So here are the details. In the Uk it costs £19.50 which is I think is reasonable as a High end product, but obviously not everyone has that money to spend on just a highlighter.

As you can see it definitely has a pink undertone, but that does not show up on the skin which made me happy because I can't stand face products with pink undertones as I have an olive undertone even when I'm pale. So, I would say this product is not for the pinky pale people of the world, but for everyone.
Something that people may not like is the bottle, Its pretty but it is in the shape of a nail polish so you have to use the nail polish like brush to put the product either in you hand to dab with you fingers, brush and beauty blender or you can put it straight on the your brush or beauty blender. The blendability (Yes, I know its not a word) is not the best but it is workable.

So this is what I think of the great Hugh Beam Highlighter.
Are there any products that you particularlylike at the moment? 
XX



No comments