Crabtree and Evelyn hoarder.


Moment of silence for the beauty.....Okay done. Something I find it a little addicting is apply hand cream through out the day so they are soft and smell lovely. My favourite brand is and has been for a long time is Crabtree and Evelyn.
They have a huge variety of beautiful scents that do not offend the senses. That obviously depends on your own personal preference, but I know there is a Crabtree and Evelyn smell for everyone especially because they don't only do hand creams but hand washes, shaving cream and many other things. Something I plan on trying on the future is their Eau De Toilette. 
My favourite smell at the moment is rose water because I think it is a very fresh smell for January, I don't know why I associate certain smells with certain times of the year but I'm enjoying this scent because its so different from the recent wintery smells if you know what I mean. Another great thing about these sets is that if you don't want them all then you can share them with your friends. Sharing is caring right?

What smells are you loving at the moment?





No comments