Yellow sunshine in the cold.


This is just a little post at the moment because I'm on holiday but I will probably add to it at some point. Since being on holiday and having busy summer days I have been loving this simple midi body con dress. I really wasn't sure if it was for me because I have pretty wide hips  which is normal for a lot of girls but horizontal tight stripes could be terrible for me. I bought it anyway. I love slipping it on and being on way for the day.
But becauseven I live in England., I need a good raincoat. I got this one as a birthday present (that I asked for) from Boohoo.com because I love yellow! I love standing out with this funky coat. Especially in the rain. The only problem is that it's not very warm so you've got to layer up underneath er but because of the cut it allows roomg for a good chunky knit. 

What are your favourite kinds of coats at this time of the year?



Dress/ Shoes are Primark / Coat.

No comments