Sparkle in winter.



Hello, I hope you are having a lovely day. I'm uploading now, because I had some technical difficulties with a card reader, but I have now resolved the issue. 
Last week I was scouring the internet as one does, because I decided I needed new shoes;  I asked my sister if I needed them and she said "you always need new sparkly shoes", so I went ahead and bought them,which is probably not true, but when I saw these I just knew that I would wear them all the time.

I was right! The black goes with everything and the style is really cute for every day and in the evening. Also, they are really comfortable which is a big plus for me as I have to do a lot of walking, so not getting blisters is a great thing. They were £25 and were completely worth it as I have worn them everyday for a week now to show that they really do go with everything.

I was afraid that the jewels on the front would not be totally secure, but the quality is unbelievable. However the fabric is satin which is not great in the rain, however they are really easy to keep clean and looking new. I would recommend these to anyone because Asos always gets it right. (You can tell I love Asos.) What are your favorite shoes? 

xx









Piparivahtiperhonen Regular

*These were bought by myself and the opinions expressed are my own.


No comments