Merry Christmas!

Woooooooooo! It's Christmas. I'm so excited. I'm my house Christmas is serious business as we are Catholic, so the orginal and religious side to Christmas is very important to us as well as the food, decorations and presents. Today I wore a simple black polo neck and grey skirt, but I added this Primark faux fur coat which is really different to anything I own. I will do a full post about it in January.

This is just a short post to say what ever you believe or do on the 25th December have a lovely and peaceful day. I will be doing my usual post tomorrow. 

I love you very much.

Piparivahtiperhonen Regular

                                                                                   Xx
   
                                                   


                                                   


                                                    

No comments