Autumn, here we come.

                                          
Hello, last week I did my last summer post, so now I can start enjoying my favourite season. AUTUMN!  I thought I would make a list of all my favourite things about autumn and below are some pictures I took last Autumn.
                                                      
What I love....
The cold mornings. 
The fashion.
Big jumpers.
 

                                

Beautiful leavers
Halloween
Bonfire night.
 
                                 

really hot showers in the morning.
playing conkers.
Woolly hats.
 

                                   
 
All the blankets
Frost in the mornings on the grass.
Piles of golden leaves.
 
What's your favourite season and what do you like about Autumn?
 
xxx

                                  

3 comments

  1. I love Autumn....And all your lovely thoughts and ideas sum it up perfectly!! Helen Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just love how everything looks! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love Autumn....And all your lovely thoughts and ideas sum it up perfectly!! Helen Xx

    ReplyDelete