My prom.


 I was so excited for prom and it lived up to every expectation I had. In my school we have two proms, one in year eleven and one in year thirteen. This was first prom and I can't wait for the next.
I spent the day getting ready then I went to a firend's where we were all meeting the limo to take us there.

This is my niece 'helping' me get ready. (There was no actual makeup on her brush) 

This is my mum, niece and I before we left.

My bestest friends looking beautiful.


At prom we had professional photos and a photo booth which was really fun. We had a three course meal then we danced. I am not a good dancer, but I didn't care, because I had my best friends there beside me dancing as well. When the prom finished instead of going to the 'after prom' party where most of our year was going, we went to my friend's and camped in her massive tent in her garden, so we didn't disturb anyone. It was probably more fun than the other party. We got no sleep, because of the hours of talking and gossiping. It was perfect. 
I was looking forward to sleeping the next day, but I couldn't because I had to go back to school to help organise a fundraisers. That was the only bad part of the whole experience. I hope this brings back memories of your prom or the thought of your future proms.
Have a great evening.
Xx




1 comment

  1. You all looked amazing :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete