New series: Packing for.....A long holiday.


Hello, so it is now the summer holidays for me so im starting a new series about packing for different holidays. I will write about trying tk lack light for diiferent types of holidays. I will write about a long two weeks holiday in a cooler climate, a shorter one week holiday in the heat and a long weekend where size matters. I will probably be doing a post about taking makeup and other little bits and bobs, so I hope that if you are going abroad or staying in your country you can find this relatable and helpful.
Tomorrow I'm going to Ireland with my family for two weeks which I'm really excited about even though I go there every year to visit my family. One thing you need to know about Ireland is that the four season are constantly happening. One day it is lovely sunshine and another its pouring rain. A real nightmare sometimes.
Try to put outfits together before you start packing which will really help you see what you are going to wear.
I'm sorry but since I will be in Ireland for the next two weeks I doubt there won't be any posts for the        next two weekends because of the lack of Internet.
I picked a really small suit case, so I couldn't over pack like usual. here is a list of what I have packed.


One raincoat
One leather jacket
A grey jumper
A pair of black jeans
A pair of blue jeans
A denim skirt.
A grey skirt

One striped short sleeve top
One striped long sleeve top
A grey top
A white top
A grey t-shirt.
A blue shirt.

 One swimming costume
One bikini
One wetsuit.
Undies and socks
Black tights.

Black boots
Saddles
White plimsoles
Walking boots.
Do you have any packing tips?
Hope you're having a good weekend and see you in a couple of weeks. 
Xx

7 comments

  1. Great post, I never know what to pack and always end up with way too much stuff :) http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its really annoying when you've got too much stuff with you so you cant put a proper outfit together. Love your blog.

      Delete
  2. You have some lovely key pieces and will make some fab outfits I'm sure. Less is usually more when packing, I just normally pack lots of stuff I can swap around and wear more than once :) hope you have a lovely holiday! xx

    http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your blog is great.

      Delete
    2. I have just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out :) xx
      http://leonnilittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

      Delete
  3. I go to Ireland every year to visit family too, it really is all season over there!!
    Looks like you've packed perfectly - don't forget the waterproof :P

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't. I've been swimming in the sea one day and the next I'm freezing in the rain but the next few days should be warm ish. :) xx

    ReplyDelete