Leaving.



Warning. Very chatty and emotional.
It's a mixture of my leavers day and things I have learnt that I want to tell you.

Hello wonderful people. Hope you are having a nice day. On Friday it was my last official day of year eleven. (I still have exams) it was a day filled with weird emotions that were all very different. I am going back to the same school that I have been going to for five years in September to start sixth form, where I will do my A levels and wear my own normal clothes. This is where the emotions start. 
I have to get five Bs to come back which for me is not an easy accomplishment. What if I don't get the right grades and where will I go. I have never considered going to college or to do an apprenticeship. I don't want to go to another school either. 

The picture underneath is my best friends and I with our signed shirts. Another thing is that without noticing sometime I compare myself to my friends who are all very clever and can get easly get all A*s. What if I have to leave them? I hate all this uncertainty. 

If you forget all this waffle I have provided( wouldn't blame you.) please take this away with you; don't compare yourself to other. You are great as you are!



My school provided a fantastic day where we talk about memories and basically play together like children! They bought inflatable games for us and they were well used. I was rubbish at all them apart from one where I won a silly game against my friends. 
This was great because I have never enjoyed school unfortunately. I wish I could but causes too much stress and unanimity for me to feel truly comfortable. I was excited through out the day at being one step closer to leaving, but I do appreciate the eduction I have received. I very lucky but I also think a home eduction would of suited me better.
Another little message please appreciate what you have because there are so many people who don't have anything.




Many people in my year are going in different directions and lots of them I will miss. Some not  so much. My bestest friend my be going to a different school in September which breaks my heart a little but she hasn't fully decided. I've told her that I would much rather her leave and be happy then stay and be miserable. She made a jam jar with slips of paper with our saying, jokes and general lovely things about me to make me happy. She is the kindest person I know and I don't deserve her.
Next thing I've leant. Always think of people's feeling before you act or say something and try not to be selfish. It doesn't end well. 




I may only be young but I do feel like the big bad world is getting ever closer. Responsibility is becoming apparent. I have so many feelings right now and I'm glad I've been able to get them out.
Tell people that you appreciate them because you don't how long you will be with them. 
Sorry for having to read this. What leaving experiences do you have? How do you deal with too many emotions?
Love you all.
Xx


No comments