Spring coat.



Hello, spring is now defiantly here to stay, so I needed a new coat. I needed something light weight and colourful. I found this coat on BooHoo and they only had one left and it was in my size! To me it was destiny so my fantastic sister bought it for me as an early birthday present. I had a few doubts because of the colour and the thoughts of what it would go with. I really enjoyed putting this outfits together because it gave confidence that it was a very good buy.


I paired a blue shirt with a grey skirt to add even more colour, but in a limited way so the coat is still the main feature. I'm really not that big on accessories as I would like, but the sunglasses finish the spring outfit off. I love these white shoes too much, so I had to use them in some way and I think they kinda work.










I love that with this coat I can cheat a bit with colour, because I can where black and grey,but still look colourful.The hat is just another simple accessory  to make the outfit look more together, so I hope it looks alright.




This outfit is just casual with a grey baggy top and disco pants, but made more interesting with the yellow coat. Everything is really comfy from the cat sunglasses to the dirty white plimsolls. I hope this has given you a bit of spring inspiration if you're are a sometimes colour-phobe like me. Are you thinking about trying any new fashion this year? Have a nice day.
Xx


              Where to find everything.
                  Some of this items were from Primark, so I'm afraid you can only find them on the high street.
                  The yellow coat.
                       Grey skirt.
                          Grey trousers.
                         Black hat.
                          Black boots.
                            Disco pants.



3 comments

  1. I love the pop of color that this coat adds! How nice that they had the last one in your size only :) It looks great!

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I'm seriously loving mustard for the cooler months.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with maxi romper dress .I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete