Stripes.


Hello, on Friday it was non school uniform day where we got to wear our normal clothes to rise money for comic relief. I sometimes call it judgement day because there is always a few girls who make their life's mission to judge what everyone is wearing. I wanted to go simple and comfortable since I'm still getting over my Flu. 
I bought the stripey top for only £3 and the shoes for £6 from Primark, because they were lovely and cheap and they don't really go out of style.*Has Taylor Swift's style in head* I really wanted a pair of white converse type shoes but i was not willing to spend 30 or so pounds on some shoes that will get filthy and eventually ruined. I don't treat my shoes with enough respect even though i love them to pieces so I was extremely happy when i came across these in Primark.
i have a bit of a complex with my New look jeans because some how they have gotten bigger in the wash. they used to be skinny jeans but they are now more like slim fitting or even boyfriend jeans. I have to roll them up because of the shortness of my legs.
The necklace was a present from my sister and it was from accessorize and i think it gives a simple outfit a french edge to it which can never be a bad thing, can it?
I finished the look off with my navy boyfriend coat that is also from New Look.
Bye.
xx








                                                               Coat. (Wrong colour)

No comments