My Perfume.




Hello, I would like to introduce you to my perfume collection. It's a small collection but I use all of them. I don't want to have 15 perfumes (as pretty as they look) that I don't use. I'm going for quality and not quantity like I do with clothes.
 The first one I got was the Taylor Swifts wonder struck. As a word of warning, I cant describe smells, so if that's what you want then sorry. Anyway I see wonder struck as more of a autumn winter scent as it is not fruity or flowery but like a deep vanilla smell mixed with other scents. 
My Avon city perfume is definitely a summer smell to me. It is light and fresh and a day time scent.
I tend to wear my Jimmy Choo perfume in the evening as I find it very luxurious and I don't want to use it up too quickly. 
The perfume I acquired most recently is my Elie Saab perfume which I think is all year round kind of smell. Like I said I'm. Not very useful when it comes to smells but I hope you liked looking at my little collection.
Xx

Elie Saab


Wonder struck


Jimmy Choo


Avon.





No comments